Friday, 10 August 2007

Grey day in Wellytown


Hi, this is my first post. I decided that it was time I did some posting. I'll try not to be too boring. Have been on a knitting binge for a while but do a bit of quilting from time to time especially of the art quilt sort (sort of anyway). Am knitting Juno cardigan from Rowan Magazine 40 at the moment but it is all in pieces at the moment as I struggle my way through the long, long collar (interesting knitting though). Am also walking on a pair of Jaywalker socks with some variegated Patons Patonyle in blues and the toe-up socks from the IK summer 07 - the toe up bit was a bit of a challenge with the turkish cast-on coming out a bit holey. Also working on the cozy v-neck pullover from Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel in Manos del Uruguay - great to work with. That's enough. Here's a picture of some of my stash to brighten up this post. You can see various sock yarns, some handspun from That Spinning Place some Rowan All Seasons Cotton and some Jaegar Trinity. What am I going to do with it all?

No comments: