Friday, 23 November 2007

Rushing up to Christmas

Hi, I know some of you are celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend( Happy Thanksgiving) but I've only got three weeks until my Christmas holidays and I have done NO Christmas shopping. Think it might be very basic this year. I have had hints from the teenage daughter who wants either a new iPod or a new digital camera! I'm trying to think of something more imaginative and creative and it can't be knitted because knitted things except scarves and gloves are not cool enough. What fun! Any suggestions?

Have been working on finishing this.


This is the second half of Clementine from Interweave Knits Spring 2007. I have to get it finished by tomorrow for a friend's birthday so I'll have to get off here soon. Only managed to get some sock knitting time at a meeting the other night. Working on the next exhibition for my quilt guild. We have a biennial exhibition which as some of you will know takes quite a bit of work to organise. Good way to get to know members better though.

Have to take the teenage son to his NCEA level 2 exam shortly. He's quite happy with another Playstation game or a book for a Christmas gift.

I'll catch up again soon. Cheers

1 comment:

Stell said...

good straightening irons? no i-pod or camera is what she is asking for, so best to go with that and perhaps a set of lux lip glosses? Thanks for leaving a comment - If you do track down Andean knits the hat is in the first edition, i bought the second edition on Amazon quite cheap but it has lots of bags and not that hat. The first edition is quite pricey. wE got photocopies at the class to follow.